The Seco Rad infrared radiation dryer
The Seco Rad infrared radiation dryer is the ideal pre-dryer for continuous dyeing. Economic and reliability of operation represent the following data:
- Within 5-8 seconds the temperature of operation will be reached
- Within 2 seconds it will be cooled down to less than 100 °C
- Adjustable temperatures between 500 – 900 °C provide an even pre-drying of the fabric
- Fresh air and exhaust air convection occurs tangential to the fabric
- The construction in sections allows an optimal adaption of the power
Reproducible productions and only little maintenance complete the profitable characteristics of the Seco Rad for an efficient and sustainable operation.
Even in emergency-stop situations the machine prevents burning of the fabric by the very quick cooling down. This is a detail which avoids accruing down times and consequently high costs.
By the way: well-known operators all over the world utilize the Seco Rad successfully!